Tranby College is a co-educational College of the Uniting Church for students from Kindergarten to Year 12, located in Baldivis, Western Australia.
At Tranby College we offer an education with strong values, academic excellence and a wide range of extra curricular activities.
Our College community includes the Junior School (Kindergarten to Year 6), Senior School (Year 7 to 12) and a Child Care Centre set upon an attractive, spacious campus.
The purpose of Tranby College is to be an accessible and inclusive community in which student learning and wellbeing are the responsibilities of all members of our school community.
The values that guide our practices are:
• PERSONAL MASTERY - Encouraging, challenging and supporting ourselves to be the best we can be.
• BREADTH AND DEPTH OF LEARNING - Our focus is robust learning that is intellectual, physical, social, emotional, moral, spiritual and aesthetic.
• RESPECT - Treating ourselves, others, our community and the environment, with high regard and consideration.
• INTEGRITY - Discerning what is right and what is wrong for our community and acting upon this understanding.
• SERVICE - Standing alongside others and being prepared to encourage, support and empower.
We offer a diverse, global education that offers students opportunities to excel in academia, sport and the performing arts. Tranby College provides a broad offering of subjects across all learning areas. Visit our website to see the wide range of subjects on offer in the Junior and Senior years.
The use of technology across the whole College is emphasised to enhance and facilitate the learning programmes. In Years 5 to 12 all students at Tranby College have their own one to one device.
Our students are active contributors to the community through the many service opportunities provided by the College.
Tranby College offers a broad range of activities in Sport, Music, Drama, Art, Technology, Woodwork, Food and Textiles.
Students are provided with a range of opportunities for both learning and competition where relevant.
Performing Arts holds a production annually, while sporting teams compete in a wide range of sports at school and inter-school level.